Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dressed in Sunday Best



We bought these new outfits for Paisley and McCoy for Sunday. I'm not bragging or anything, but they were the cutest kids in church.

5 comments:

Kolbi Young said...

I bet they were the cutest kids at church! I love Paisley's hat!!!

Yes, we'd love to get together....give me a call. This coming Friday or Saturday evening is open ;)

Lynette and Brad said...

I'm sure they were the cutest!! McCoy looks like a little man and Paisley always looks pretty darn cute, too!!!

Unknown said...

They look so dang cute! I love the outfits! I miss you guys a ton! Hope we get to come visit soon! Love you and give those kids hugs and kisses form their Aunt Jo! Love you

ginger said...

I beleive they are the cutest kids ever. McCoy in his big boy suit and Miss Pais in her dress & hat. All dolled up going to church.

Janeen said...

so dang cute!