What a doll Paisley is! And you look really cute too Norine. By the way, we really need to get together. We ought to do dinner or something. Mybe I'll give you a call this next week.
I agree!! Paisley is a doll and you look cute, too!! Looks like you've been having lots of fun!! All the pictures are pretty dang cute!! I can't wait to see the kids (all of you, of course!!) this Friday. Do I still get to tend them?!?! Yay!!
I was telling Paisley goodbye before she went to school. She gave me a kiss and I told her, "I love you." She said, "I love you too, Mom! I love you more than chicken!"
Whatcott Family 2012
My family got together for a little Halloween party and while we were together we were able to get some cute pictures of everyone. Thanks Hollie and JoJo for taking the pictures.
2 comments:
What a doll Paisley is! And you look really cute too Norine. By the way, we really need to get together. We ought to do dinner or something. Mybe I'll give you a call this next week.
I agree!! Paisley is a doll and you look cute, too!! Looks like you've been having lots of fun!! All the pictures are pretty dang cute!! I can't wait to see the kids (all of you, of course!!) this Friday. Do I still get to tend them?!?! Yay!!
Post a Comment