Friday, January 23, 2009

Coyboy Up!



Here's our little cowboy. McCoy has been getting into everything lately. He loves hats, as you can see. I love our kids so much. They make life busy, but I don't know what I would do with out them. McCoy makes me laugh everyday and Paisley makes me smile each time she looks at me with those beautiful eyes. I am so lucky to be able to stay at home with them.






McCoy was having fun with stickers one day. I decided to see how many he would allow on his face. I was surprised that he kept them on for about 5 minutes. What a funny kid.

5 comments:

Jana said...

Paisley's cheeks I want to bite!! I love the sticker face!! Your kids are growing so fast. They are darling!

Heidi Gardner said...

Well, everytime you post pics I want to see you guys! McCoy is getting so big and smart... and Paisley... Just so big! I just love them!

Rus & Bren said...

Your kids are very cute and growing up so fast. Thanks for sharing.
Rustin & Brenda

fingerfoodforthought.wordpress.com said...

Cute! We miss you guys. You all look so good and happy!

Kolbi Young said...

What a funny boy you have!!! I love his sticker face ;) And you look great by the way! I haven't seen you in so long!