Monday, December 8, 2008

Hubby Tag

I got tagged by Angela awhile ago and just noticed it, so here I go. I hope this is the way you tag. I am not really sure.

Where did you meet? We were both attending Dixie State College and lived in the same apartment complex called, "Rebel's Roost." I can still remember the first time I saw him. My best friend, JeriAnn and I were outside gargling milk and liquid chocolate to see if we could make chocolate milk. (It was something we saw on a commercial, you can see that we were just freshmen.) We both noticed a car drive up with two guys that looked exactly alike! They said hello to us, but you could tell they thought we were crazy. Later, I found out that they both knew spanish, and since I was failing that class I thought I would see if they could help. Brandon was so friendly about helping me. Little did I know that I was getting tutored by my future husband.

How long until you got married? We actually dated for almost three years before we got married. My parents wanted me to wait till I got my braces off and finished school. I did finish my associates, but it is a good thing we didn't wait for the braces to come off because we would have waited till August of this year!

How long have you been married? Since July 25, 2003

Your favorite quality about him? I love his work ethic. No matter what he is doing, whether it is his job, working outside, dealing with out kids, his chuch calling, or anything really, he does everything the best he can. It really impresses me.

Does he have a nichname for you? He probably calls me, "Babe," the most.

His favorite food: I think when I cook he likes my lemon and herb chicken and mashed potatoes. When my Mom is cooking he really likes her tacos. I guess it just depends on the cook.

What is his favorite sport to watch? I think baseball, basketball, football, and tennis.

When was your first kiss? It was the night after he first held my hand. It really surprised me. I thought it would take him forever to get up the nerve to try that. I was wrong. I can say that he is the best kisser I know.

What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I love it when he surprises me and plans out a whole date idea. Basically anything we can do together I treasure.

Do you have any kids? Yes, two crazy ones. McCoy who is two, and Paisley who is two months. Crazy twos.

How old is he? 28

Who said I love you first? He did, but I said it right back. Is that a tie?

What do you most admire about him? I just love the man that he is. I admire how, at the age of 12, he lost his Dad, was able to get through that. I admire the relationship he has with his kids. I admire his indurance. He just keeps going and going and going. (Ex. St. George marathon) He is just an awesome man.

What is his favorite type of music? The old country kicker music. Stuff you listen to in a tractor while farmin'. It is funny because it is the only type of music I don't really know.

I tag: JoJo, Kolbi, and Ginger

No comments: