Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday McCoy!



This was on McCoy's birthday. We were waiting for the train to come. McCoy saw it and started to sign the word "train."



The train was passing and McCoy kept saying, "Wow!" It was pretty cute.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

That is so cute! How fun!!

Unknown said...

Love the train ride pics! Sorry we didin't call you on your Birthday McCoy! We remembered that morning but it was 5 am your time and didn't think you would appreciate the wake up call! :) Then I forgot the rest of the day! You are getting so big and grown up we sure love and miss you! Love Aunt Jo

Lynette and Brad said...

It looks like the train trip was a good birthday choice!! I need to get copies of all the pics -- they are SO cute!!!

Heidi Gardner said...

HOW CUTE!!! I'm such a proud aunt! Looks like he had a fun birthday!