I love when people leave comments on my blog. I enjoy reading them and then I know that people are looking. They are a great little way to leave a nice little note to let us know how things are going. However, Angela Barlow, I have received your comment and have to send my deepest apology to you over our blog. I am so sorry that we didn't call you for Paisley's blessing. I guess I still think of you guys living in Cedar. I know that is no excuse, but I wanted to tell you that that day was so busy. We were also planning McCoy's party and I guess I just didn't think to pick up the phone. I hope a public apology will help heal your wound of not being there. My deepest apologies are sent to you over the world wide web in hopes of redeeming myself. I await any forgiveness sign.
Jo, I love hearing from you as well. I am glad that you taught me how to blog so we can stay in touch.
Kolbi, I love your blog as well and am so excited for you guys if I haven't already told you that.
To all the others that have commented. Thank you and hope all is well will you all.
To all our family and friends, Happy Thanksgiving!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so sweet, Norine! I love that we can "see" eachother more often with this technology! haha.
Hey, random side note....guess who's blog I ran into today??? Remember Abbey at Walkers??? Check it out: http://kyhlers.blogspot.com/
Crazy the people you find online!
Post a Comment