My favorite thing in this life is the blessing of being a mom. It is the most special, most hardest thing I have ever done in my life. My kids teach me something new each day. I can honestly say that I witness a miracle every day.
McCoy is my little man. He holds my heart. I remember the first time I saw him in the NICU after he was born. Brandon wheeled me up beside him and I really forgot how to breathe as I touched him. I didn't know if my heart could contain all the feelings I felt for him in that moment. Since that time he has taught me so many things. He has shown me that there is no giving up in this life, "Can't" isn't in his vocabulary, there is always something to smile about, patience is never ending, and love reflects from his eyes.
My sweet Paisley is just my little girlfriend. We are best buds and I hope it will always stay that way. She is my little cuddle bug, my shoppin' girl, and I love each moment we share together. Every night I tuck her in bed she looks in my eyes and I believe she finds my spirit. I feel so amazingly close to her and I hope that connection only grows stronger as she grows.
No comments:
Post a Comment