
I am surprised when I look at my kids and see how big they are getting. McCoy is learning so much in school and Paisley is learning from him.

I await the day when I finally get a picture of Pais and McCoy both looking at the camera and smiling.

I finally got Pais' hair in pig tails for the first time with bows and everything. She looked like a present with ribbon on top, but it was so cute. She even sat still for it! I am not real good at getting them perfectly straight, but I am sure that will come.

Two tired kids! We stopped at some friends house for a visit on the way back to our home from Delta and the kids missed their naps. When we got back into the car after our visit they were both out in less than a minute. Pretty cute.
2 comments:
What a couple of cute kids! No matter how they're dressed up...just plain cute.
They are so cute! I miss them!
Post a Comment