Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brandon and the Kids



When Brandon gets home from work the kids just love seeing him walk through the door. McCoy starts screaming and Paisley can't stop smiling till she is in his arms. I love watching Brandon be a Dad. He is such a good Dad and cares so much for his kids. Sometimes I have to tell him to put them down because he would just be happy to carry them anywhere. Mondays are usually the worst because Dad goes back to work and they know Mom can't tote them around the way Dad does. I love these pictures of them together.



Paisley being a "Daddy's Girl."



This is a picture of the face that Paisley gives us all the time. It is kind of a snicker and a smile at the same time. She is such a blessing in our homes. I love having a girl to dress up.

4 comments:

Rus & Bren said...

Extremly precious!!

ginger said...

A real cutie pie! She just has the cutest smile & Pooter is just the sweetest. Love ya'll

Colleen said...

How fun! How awesome for your kids to have such a great Dad! (and Mom!!)

Lynette and Brad said...

They're SO cute!! It was fun to see them on the weekend. Now if I could just get Paisley to like G'ma as much as McCoy does!! I think their dad's pretty special too (and Mom too, of course!!) Love you all!