I was rearranging furniture in my front room and Paisley was having fun in her bouncer. I was so busy cleaning that I didn't really pay attention to her because she was being so good. Finally, I checked on her because I was surprised I hadn't heard anything from her for awhile. This is what I found. She had just fallen asleep. I couldn't believe it! It was so cute I had to get the camera and snap a few photos before I got her out and laid her in the crib. What a sweetie she is.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Put Your Feet Up
I was rearranging furniture in my front room and Paisley was having fun in her bouncer. I was so busy cleaning that I didn't really pay attention to her because she was being so good. Finally, I checked on her because I was surprised I hadn't heard anything from her for awhile. This is what I found. She had just fallen asleep. I couldn't believe it! It was so cute I had to get the camera and snap a few photos before I got her out and laid her in the crib. What a sweetie she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How funny, look at those chunky legs I wish that I could squash them!
How cute is that?!?! All of the new pictures are so cute!! I lost all the pictures on my phone -- I need to get more!! Yeah...the pancake video is gone!! :( Guess next time I'll have to be more careful when I'm near the john!!! Love you all!
Oh I miss seeing you guys all the time! I wish I could see the kids more... they are SO cute!
Post a Comment